Lesar respects the privacy of all visitors to our website. To this end, we are fully compliant with United Kingdom Data Protection legislation.
- Data Collected
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (for example, your name, address, telephone number or email address) through the website, unless it is voluntarily provided to us. Please do not submit your personal data if you do not want it to be collected.
- Use of Personal Data
If you do provide your personal data, we may use the information within it in the following ways, unless otherwise stated:
- We (or a third party on our behalf in connection with an order) may use the information provided to contact you with regards to your order;
- Information submitted via the Lesar website will be used for the purposes of order fulfilment;
- We do not now, nor do we intend to, sell, market or rent your personal data to third parties without your permission to do so.
- Security of Data Transmission
Information submitted to us over the website is usually unprotected, until it has reached us. Therefore, we request that users do not send confidential details or credit card numbers unless specifically asked to by Lesar. Details that are submitted via the Lesar website are sent via a protected and secure channel.
- Collection of Technical Information
When you connect to our site, we may collect technical information from you. Examples of this kind of information include the type of internet browser you are using, the domain name of the website from which you linked to Lesar and the type of computer operating system you are using.
- Information Placed on Your Computer (Cookies)
When viewing our website, please be aware that we may store some information on your computer in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file. This allows us to remember that you have visited the site before and provide you with content that is tailored to suit you. Most internet browsers allow you to erase Cookies from your computer and to block all Cookies, or will issue a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions for more information on Cookies and their function.